Monday, March 23, 2020

Such a shock!!

I am in total shock!! I'm still processing and can hardly bring myself to believe the most recent turn of events.  I was honored to teach you all art this past 9 weeks, and I am so sad we didn't get to finish out the year in the art room together.  You all wowed me with your exceptional artwork and incredible motivation.  I am so sad that we didn't get the opportunity to finish the clay projects.  The kiln is loaded full of projects awaiting firing.  I am not sure when I will be allowed back to get it done.  I will post a google slide show of some of your artworks I took pictures of before school was closed.  I am not sure how we can get your artwork back to you/when it will be safe to do so but it is my sincere hope that we will be able to do so.  I will post some art review suggestions, links and videos that I personally enjoy while I wait for further instructions.  I hope you will continue making art.

No comments:

Post a Comment